Nephrology deals with the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of kidney diseases. This may include hypertension and electrolyte disturbances. Nephrologists provides comprehensive care to individuals who require renal replacement therapy, including dialysis and renal transplant. We offer advanced diagnostics, comprehensive pre-operative evaluation and dialysis support.
We provide dialysis service driven by an efficient team of nephrologists, staff nurses, and certified haemodialysis technicians along with registered dietician.
- Complete evaluation & care for patients with Acute & Chronic Kidney Failure
- 24X7 Hemodialysis Services
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal dialysis (PD)
- Bed Side Dialysis in ICU/SLED
- Kidney Biopsy
- Arteriovenous Fistula (A-V) Surgery
- Insertion of Perm Cath for Hemodialysis
- CAPD Catheter Insertion
Dr. Rohit Goel
MBBS, MD - General Medicine, DM – Nephrology